|Small Holiday Gift Wrapping or Ornament|
RELAX! It's one of mornings, anything that can go wrong will go wrong and all you want to do is press the RESET BUTTON. This Saturday morning was one of those mornings. It was bad, I even missed a vending event. I'm not going to lie, I felt horrible, my heart ached.
Once things settled down, I needed to find an outlet to turn my energy around. So I did a minor craft project as my RESET BUTTON. Nothing that a bottle of Modge Podge and a hot glue gun cannot fix.
Do you want to do one? Here's what I used:
- A small round box.
- Recycled lace (from a shirt that Sew Loka gave me for the Etsy Craft Party).
- Red ribbon
- Small frosted holiday tree bush
- Modge Podge
- Hot glue gun
- Cut the lace to the desired length.
- Apply Modge Podge to the area of the box you want covered with the lace.
- Stick the lace to the box.
- Same process for the ribbon on the box lid
- Apply hot glue to the bottom of the tree and place on top of the lid.